Start Your Journey. Apply Today!
To be eligible for admission to the program, you will need:
• A minimum of 60 transferable credits, 100-level or above, with a grade of C- or above. (learn how you can receive credit for college level learning gained through experience)
Applicants are eligible to receive credits for college level learning gained through experience. Eligibility for Prior Learning Credits is determined on an individual basis. The type of experience that is usually eligible for credit is:
- Certification, licenses, and training programs
- Attendance at seminars, workshops and conferences
- Experiences in professional fields, travel, and volunteerism
If you are interested in earning Prior Learning Credits, please contact the admissions office to speak with a counselor. She or he can discuss your experience with you to determine the documentation that you will need to provide along with your application.
- $480 per credit hour
- See information on Financial Aid
For questions or to receive application support, please contact Admissions:
800.782.7284 ext. 1273 or firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the form to the right)