Inspiring ideas since 1897
At Bay Path, classroom learning and real life experience combine for a meaningful education. From our founding more than 100 years ago, we have emphasized a career-focused curriculum that prepares people to become professionals and leaders in their field. Our innovative programs for undergraduate women, as well as our One-Day-A-Week Saturday Program and our Online Degree Completion Program for women, graduate programs for men and women, and Bay Path Online, have made us a pioneer among peers – just like the students we send out into the world.
Our goal is to give students confidence in the fundamentals of their chosen field, the curiosity to question the ordinary, the leadership to show initiative, and the desire to make a difference.
At a Glance:
- Founded – 1897
- Location – Main campus in Longmeadow, Mass., located in Western Massachusetts, close to Boston and New York; additional sites in Sturbridge/Charlton and Burlington, Mass
- Number of students – Over 2,200
- Student body – Over 20 states and 10 countries represented
- Average class size – 20
- Faculty – Over 70% hold doctorates or highest appropriate professional degree
- Degrees conferred – Bachelor of Arts; Bachelor of Science; Associate of Science; Master of Business Administration; Master of Science; Master of Occupational Therapy
- Affiliations – Member of the Cooperating Colleges of Greater Springfield, an eight-college consortium: American International College, Elms College, Holyoke Community College, Springfield College, Springfield Technical Community College, Western New England University and Westfield State University
- Financial aid – 95% who qualify receive some form of aid
- Alumni – More than 12,000 worldwide